2010年10月11日月曜日

starting up

My 10th Autumn has come beeing living in Europe.

I've lived in Antwerp, Paris and Barcelona to learn fashion design, pattern cutting and tailoring last 10 years.

I remember that when I arrived in Antwerp for the first time, I was really surprised that every single thing was so different to my country, Japan.

It was quite tough to adapt culture, people, language etc....

Nevertheless I had a lot of chances to meet lovely people and they always have helped me and cheered me up any time any places.

So I could hang on myself untill this moment.

As it's my 10th year and I'm finally reaching the point that I can gather together pieces which I've been collecting in many places, I decided to start writing a blog.

So if you could be interested in me through this, I appriciate you so much.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿